Pioneered as a movement against sexual harassment in January 2018, “Time’s Up” is expanding its reach through the creation of a healthcare branch that will work towards bringing safety and equity to the forefront in workplaces globally. Time’s Up healthcare goals include the following:
- Uniting healthcare workers against harassment and inequity
- Advancing research
- Improving care for those who have been marginalized
- Supporting awareness within healthcare organizations
- Promoting higher workplace standards regarding inclusivity and diversity
- Reaching equitable compensation levels and linking healthcare workers to the Time’s Up Legal Defense Fund.
To learn more about Time’s Up’s bold move into the health care space, click the link: https://www.modernhealthcare.com/ethics/times-up-launches-healthcare-branch-address-harassment